market-farming - Re: New Farmer's Market

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Joan Vibert <joan AT windwalker-farm.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: New Farmer's Market
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 08:51:26 -0500

I just have to respond to Marcie and the list because I have been reading
the New Farmer's Market with breakfast and lunch and was so inspired by
Marcie's comments that I completely restructured my booth yesterday and dug
up display baskets and other items that I wanted to represent my farm. It
was wonderful - I wished I'd taken a camera - some of the other growers came
by and noticed the difference. I think it also gave me a different attitude
because for an early spring market I did very well!

Thanks Marcie for all the inspiration! I'll keep reading but I've recouped
the cost of it several times over already and its only our second market!

joan
windwalker farm
ottawa, kansas