market-farming - cutworms

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jim and Julie Vaughn <jjvaughn AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: cutworms
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 09:36:29 -0500

I am having trouble with cutworms this year more than in years past.
They are eating off my potatoes, onions and tomatoes. I have been
applying Diatomaceous Earth around the plants after a rain or watering to
try to discourage this. Does anyone have any good ideas to help keep the
cutworms off of my plants? Thanks for your help

Julie Vaughn
Rocky Glade Farm
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

  • cutworms, Jim and Julie Vaughn, 04/20/2001