market-farming - Re: from the windy prairie

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marie Kamphefner <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: from the windy prairie
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 21:12:27 -0500

Hi Joan and Phil,

I'm so sorry you're having so much trouble.  We had a small tornado in town, but the only thing that happened here, one of the air deflectors we use for portable sheep shelter got moved quite a ways.  Mother nature did some of her wind pruning with the trees.

I wonder if insurance covers the loss of the plants and the hoop house.

Hope that's the end of the evil weather for you guys.

Marie in Missouri