market-farming - Shade Cloth

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: HackettShark AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu (market Framing)
  • Subject: Shade Cloth
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 16:00:19 EDT

I like Joan have bought a dshade cloth from Stuppy's however they order it in
from another company that cuts,tapes, and puts in gromets.  Last year I went
to the net and did a search and found many sources for shades, at about that
many differnt prices.  The last that I got was from Atlas Greenhouse
Co,(www.atlasgreenhouse.com) .  Just keep looking on the web, another good
source is www.igcusa.com  .  I have had very good service from this company.

Phil form Iowa

O'H I did Notill some letuce, radishes, snow peas, and beets Monday will be
interesting to see if anything at all grows  TOO cold and TOO wet.

  • Shade Cloth, HackettShark, 04/04/2001