market-farming - Re: Waste and natural items and running machinery

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sunnfarm AT netscape.net
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Waste and natural items and running machinery
  • Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 09:27:58 -0400

Oils as lubercants are at least sustainable to the extent that they can be
reprocessed and up graded and reused, low tech solutions are very warm and
cozy, but when the bills need to be paid based on our societys get rich
ripping off everyone economy, the English digging fork just dosen't cut it, I
wish it could...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.

> >Another solution is to grow high value foods biointensively which
> >uses low tech tools like shovels and widgers, eliminating the
> >need for machinery that uses a lot of oil.

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Webmail account today at
http://webmail.netscape.com/