market-farming - Re: Shade Cloth

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marie Kamphefner <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Shade Cloth
  • Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 18:29:08 -0500

Regards to the list:

Hi Phil! Glad you got some seeds in the ground. It has warmed up here alot - hope it has there too. We got some blackberry plants mudded in Sunday. They're the Doyle thornless ones from Texas - ordered them 1 1/2 years ago. They're supposed to yield 20 gallons per plant when they're mature. Do ya think I'll get rich with them? LOL We got the garlic poked back into the dirt and what survived looks really good. The deer have been after my surviving strawberries. If you hear gunfire, you'll know Marie bought a bunch of shells and has declared war.

About the shade cloth - I went to one of the web sites you mentioned. They have black and green and several different percents of shade. How do you know which ones to get? Our hoop house is finally closer to reality than idea.

Marie in Missouri

  • Shade Cloth, HackettShark, 04/04/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Shade Cloth, Marie Kamphefner, 04/04/2001
    • Re: Shade Cloth, Del Williams, 04/05/2001