market-farming - Re: Salad mix legislation

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Gary and Sarah Rowland" <hcf AT moment.net>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Salad mix legislation
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 21:47:54 -0500

The point of the HAACP certification is that when we made a delivery of
salad mix to Whole Foods they said thanks, we can't sell it so we'll give
it to staff. We won't buy anymore until you are HAACP certified, period.
Thanks for the warning. As per norm the little guy pays for the big boys
mistakes.
Gary Rowland
Hairston Creek Farm
Burnet,Texas