market-farming - Re: optimistic

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Sue Oberle <soberle AT bwn.net>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: optimistic
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 18:18:51 -0600

---
You are currently subscribed to market-farming as: soberle AT bwn.net
To subscribe send email to lyris AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
with message text containing: subscribe market-farming
"things look good for a profitable vegetable marketing season...."

I'm feeling optimistic too, Robert! We had our first Farmers' Mkt Sunday, May 7th & as a whole did better than the past 10 yrs. first markets combined. Some of it is due to better marketing but WOW!
People do seem to be in pursuit of quality. If the whole year works out this well, maybe we'll finally be able to take a vacation!!!

--
Sue Oberle
Oberle Botanical