market-farming - Re: I'm A Presenter!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Ney" <ney AT netins.net>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: I'm A Presenter!
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 10:27:45 -0500

Dori:

I am working on a SARA Agroforestry Grant for April 30 submission. The
proposal involves (a) integration of honeylocust trees into a MIG sheep
farm; and (b) assessing the relative feed value of honey locust seed pods
for sheep. Any chance you could send to me a copy of your abstract or the
proposal itself (by electrons)? Thanks

Randall Ney
Canaan Sheep & Timber
Wellman, Iowa