market-farming - Re: I'm A Presenter!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Hook Family" <guldann AT ix.netcom.com>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: I'm A Presenter!
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 19:51:22 -0700

Congratulations, We may get to the conference, August is too far away to say
yet. I have to re-arrange my pick-up schedule in order to enjoy more than
one day of the conference which we have not as yet been able to do. But one
day is still good. Well if we go I will look you up. Beth (in
Massachusetts)