market-farming - Re: What's a comparable to an Allis G?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: robert schuler <sunnfarm AT bellatlantic.net>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: What's a comparable to an Allis G?
  • Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 23:16:58 -0400

Its a great cultivator especially on multi row raised beds when coupled
to a 4 row Stanhay planter, beware of imatations there have been many
versions of the G built in the last 20 years like the John Blue and
Saulkville tractors and euro tool carriers all of which are impossible
to get parts for, another great cultivator is the Farmall A and 140
tractors I have used them in vegetables for 27 years, like the G they
are very dependable.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.