market-farming - Re: Peat pots

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Denver" <dchs AT infocom.com>
  • To: market-farming
  • Subject: Re: Peat pots
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 8:27:27

I had often seen those neat looking soil block makers in the seed catalogs
and wanted one but would not give $40 for one. Then once at a yard sale I
bought one for $1.00. After the puchase the seller ask me what it was for.
I then explained and told him how much they cost in the magazines.
Now I use it as the preferred method of starting all my seeds. I LOVE
IT. Less root shock, less space required per plant, only draw back is they
have to be watered from above by a light mist or spray. Denver