market-farming - Re: market scales

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Grow19 AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: market scales
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 15:31:50 EST

Hi, I am a complete newbie to the list. I work with community gardens and a
bit of youth market gardening. So also involved in a tiny bit of farm market
selling. So far, this market-farming list turns out to be the best source of
the details of small scale farming I've found and altho not about community
gardening, is going to be a good list for me. So thank you so far and in
advance.

We need to know about scales to use for farm stand selling. What do you use?
Any hints on types of scales not to get, what is best to get? What price
range? Where to buy?

Judy Tiger
GROW
Washington, DC