market-farming - Incubators as germination chambers?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Andy Lee & Pat Foreman" <goodearth AT rockbridge.net>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Incubators as germination chambers?
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 13:08:21 -0500

I have a GQF Sportsman egg incubator that has temperature and humidity
control capability to within 1/4%. I would like to use it as a germination
chamber, and see no reason why it won't work, but such seemingly easy things
often have unforeseen complications. Has anyone ever tried this, and what
were your results?

Thanks,

Andy Lee
Central Virginia