market-farming - Still looking for books, speakers, and authors

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marcie Rosenzweig <fullcircle AT jps.net>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Still looking for books, speakers, and authors
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 07:39:30 -0800

I'm finishing up the Books FAQ and the authors/speakers/experts FAQs

If you haven't done so already, please e-mail me privately with your
favorite market farming books I'll sort the list by categories.

If you have published a book, got credit on a book, teach seminars or speak
on topics about market farming, e-mail me privately with a paragraph about
yourself and what you do.

Both of these mini-FAQs will be published to the list and then reside on
the website.

Marcie A. Rosenzweig
Full Circle Organic Farm
Auburn, CA

  • Still looking for books, speakers, and authors, Marcie Rosenzweig, 02/09/2000