market-farming - Positive magazine article

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Cappy Tosetti" <cappy AT harborside.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Positive magazine article
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 19:23:57 -0800

Hi there....

One day there's a negative, the next a positive.

Turn off your TV and treat yourself to a copy of the January/February, 2000 issue of National Health and turn to pages 100, 101,102, 103, 146 and 147.  There's a terrific article, chock-full of wonderful photos, on CSA farms, written by Martiga Lohn.

I know this discussion forum involves more than CSA farms, but it's such a positive story on organic produce, I think you'll enjoy it.  I'm planning to write thank yous to the publisher and the writer.

Should I mail 20/20 a copy, or do you suppose they'd understand it?

Anyway, this is the type of good reporting that continues to surface.  I bet many of the readers of this magazine start looking for a CSA farm near them.
It certainly helps the image of organic farming!

So, remember, not all is bad out there.

Cappy Tosetti
on the Oregon coast