market-farming - Re: Positive magazine article

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Hook Family" <guldann AT ix.netcom.com>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Positive magazine article
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 08:33:58 -0800

Cappy wrote below snipped message I repond below:
I know this discussion forum involves more than CSA farms, but it's such a positive story on organic produce, I think you'll enjoy it.  I'm planning to write thank yous to the publisher and the writer.

Should I mail 20/20 a copy, or do you suppose they'd understand it?

Anyway, this is the type of good reporting that continues to surface.  I bet many of the readers of this magazine start looking for a CSA farm near them.
It certainly helps the image of organic farming!   snip

I say send it to Barbara Walters.  Did you notice she said to Stossel at the end of piece, "I buy organic food"  and he says something like  well it may not be worth it and not good for you.  I was hoping she knew the piece was lies.  Beth

  • Positive magazine article, Cappy Tosetti, 02/05/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Positive magazine article, Hook Family, 02/06/2000