market-farming - Re: My e-mail to 20/20

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "The Davis Family" <dldavis AT texas.net>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: My e-mail to 20/20
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 20:11:51 -0600

I watched the 20/20 segment last night and boy was that a slam on organic
farming. You might want to know that Dennis Avery is Senior Fellow for the
Center for Global Food Issue www.hudson.org .He has a book entitled Saving
the Planet with Pesticies and Plastics. Kind of tells you where he's coming
from. The spokes person for the organic marketing association was a laugh.
Couldn't they find someone that could speak with passion for the organic
farming side. It was a rather one sided show .

Dan
Redfield Farm
Dale, Tx