market-farming - Re: Quality of the list, unsubscribes, personal restraint

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Elizabeth Pike" <pike AT always-online.com>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Quality of the list, unsubscribes, personal restraint
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 14:07:29 -0500

Marcie, I knew this would be a tough job. From the bottom of my
heart-thanks for all your hard work.

When email is treated like a message board/chat room things get hairy.
I'm sorry we've had some unsubscribers-I hate to lose valued posters,
too. You have stated there are other options to make this information
available to those who can't deal with it in email form. I know we've
had some lengthy threads on topics boring to some, but these must have
been needed discussions to keep them going (who'da thought driving
fence posts could be talked about so long??!). This list is meeting a
real need for market farmers- extremely current info, tried & tested,
with immediate feedback, that can't be found anywhere else.

All I can say is I type as fast as I talk-and sometimes before
thinking.

Personal restraint is not a virtue that comes easily for me. I'll try
if it keeps me from being booted. Am I jumping through hoops now??!!
Ah, such is life...

Liz
Morningstar Gardens
Pollocksville NC

PS While I've got your attention-I received my software-thanks!
Can't wait to try it!