market-farming - Re: A Singing Pig:

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Elizabeth Pike" <pike AT always-online.com>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: A Singing Pig:
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 09:39:10 -0500

Bob Gregson: >develop a new food system, starting with our community. So
far
> we've a vision and mission statement and are now wondering how best to
> approach the broader community to start the wheels turning. <

Please keep us informed how this goes. It's so discouraging to live in an
agricultural area, where the people are so far removed from what they're
doing. (Factory farming versus local, sustainability.)

Liz Pike
Morningstar Gardens
Pollocksville, North Carolina