market-farming - peppers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Hook Family" <guldann AT ix.netcom.com>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: peppers
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 12:21:50 -0800

Ah a pepper expert! I love to grow peppers I think they are a beautiful
plant. Last year I tried to grow a yellow and an orange bell pepper, never
turned. I suspect they just ran out of time ie I didn't get them in ground
early enough, but I actually don't remember. I also bought a six pack of
chocolate peppers they never changed either. Last year was dry. Any
suggestions? Thanks Beth

> We grow peppers - picked more than 40,000 last year; aiming for 150,000
> this year - and make and sell hot sauce as The Chile Man
> (www.chileman.com coming soon!).
>
> I've been on this list two days - and already have amassed some great
> info! An excellent group -
>
> Robert.
>

> ---
> You are currently subscribed to market-farming as: guldann AT ix.netcom.com
$subst('Email.Unsub')

  • peppers, Hook Family, 01/29/2000