lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] non-standard Apache port

  • From: Jim Matthews <jim.matthews AT duke.edu>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] non-standard Apache port
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 10:42:10 -0400

Hi

Has anyone gotten this working with Apache using a non-standard Apache
port? I have multiple instances of Apache on my server and they run on
different ports. I tried using Lyceum with Apache on a port 100, but this
doesn't seem to work. I tried setting MAINDOMAIN to sytem.name.edu:100,
but it doesn't seem to work when you try and login. The login page just
keeps redirecting you back to the same page.

I googled around and couldn't find anyone with a setup like this, so I
thought I'd ask.

If this is a dup post, I apologise. I sent this same post yesterday, but
I never received a copy and I didn't see it in the archives.

Thanks.
Jim Matthews
ISS Systems Administrator
Duke University - Perkins Library