lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] non-standard Apache port

  • From: Jameson Lopp <fusion AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: Jim Matthews <jim.matthews AT duke.edu>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] non-standard Apache port
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 11:00:37 -0400

I have seen plenty examples of installations using alternate ports. My question would be if you added the port to MAINDOMAIN before or after you installed Lyceum - it would have to be set that way when you installed it for the rewrite rules to be created correctly.

- Jameson

Jim Matthews wrote:
Hi

Has anyone gotten this working with Apache using a non-standard Apache port? I have multiple instances of Apache on my server and they run on different ports. I tried using Lyceum with Apache on a port 100, but this doesn't seem to work. I tried setting MAINDOMAIN to sytem.name.edu:100, but it doesn't seem to work when you try and login. The login page just keeps redirecting you back to the same page.
I googled around and couldn't find anyone with a setup like this, so I thought I'd ask.
If this is a dup post, I apologise. I sent this same post yesterday, but I never received a copy and I didn't see it in the archives.

Thanks.