lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Consistent navigation across blogs?

  • From: Asheesh Laroia <asheesh AT asheesh.org>
  • To: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org, "David R. Woolley" <drwool AT thinkofit.com>
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Consistent navigation across blogs?
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 18:37:40 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006, John Joseph Bachir wrote:

david-

you can put arbitrary php and mysql in wordpress/lyceum themes, so you can query and display literaly any data you desire. what is the obstacle you are trying to overcome?

I know this is for WordPress MU, and I haven't tested at all if the ideas it discusses can apply to Lyceum, but I stumbled across a WP MU discussion of this lately: http://mu.wordpress.org/forums/topic.php?id=1935 .

Hope this helps!

-- Asheesh.

--
Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will never
believe you anyway.