lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] Consistent navigation across blogs?

  • From: "David R. Woolley" <drwool AT thinkofit.com>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] Consistent navigation across blogs?
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 20:46:50 -0500

I'm installing Lyceum for use within school web site. We'll have a number of blogs, used for things like the weekly school newsletter, faculty meeting minutes, board meeting minutes, blogs written by individual teachers for their classes, etc. I would like to create a sidebar that will have a consistent look and a consistent set of navigational links across all of our blogs, and I'd like this sidebar to be managed in one place -- I don't want to have to edit every blog separately whenever we add or remove something from this sidebar.

Are there any plugins that provide this kind of capability? Or can anyone suggest a good way to accomplish this without hacking into the Lyceum or WordPress code?

I've thought of putting the blogs within an IFRAME, but that solution comes with its own set of problems.