lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Question Before the Marriage to Lyceum

  • From: "Flavio Jarabeck" <fjarabeck AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Asheesh Laroia" <asheesh AT asheesh.org>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Question Before the Marriage to Lyceum
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 11:24:01 -0300

Ok, but you have to agree that it is not very smart browsing every e-mail to find an answer to your problem...

:)

Thanks anyway.

On 8/10/06, Asheesh Laroia <asheesh AT asheesh.org> wrote:
On Thu, 10 Aug 2006, Flavio Jarabeck wrote:

> The only thing that a found a little weird is that no Support Forum was
> found on your website, handling the incoming support questions through a
> Listserv. This is very counterproductive making all the past and useful
> answers given by you go to the limbo.

No, you silly, the mailing list posts get archived so they don't go "to
the limbo".  For example, see
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/lyceum-users/ .  I found that page via