lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] view registration list error

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] view registration list error
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 09:57:33 -0400 (EDT)

On Jun 13, 2006, at 7:02 PM, fusion AT ibiblio.org wrote:

Congratulations, you found a bug :-)

http://source.ibiblio.org/trac/lyceum/ticket/532

I've made a ticket for it and hopefully will have it resolved
tomorrow. Thanks for bringing it to
our attention.

Of course, from my perspective, I am far more interested in learning
that I have misconfigured something! But I'm glad this doesn't look
like something too serious.

Actually that link shows which email addresses are ALLOWED to register, IF you use the registration restriction import option. All of this is broken in .31, and already fixed in .32 :)

But i guess the text of that link needs to be made more clear.

Related question: Where on the roadmap is revision of the overall
admin interface?

search for it, if it's not there, make a ticket :)

John
----
aim/yim/msn/jabber.org: johnjosephbachir
713.494.2704
irc://irc.freenode.net/lyceum
http://lyceum.ibiblio.org/
http://blog.johnjosephbachir.org/