livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Greenhouse gas fear over increased levels of meateating

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Greenhouse gas fear over increased levels of meateating
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 21:47:04 +0100

I would not know about Preppers on TV since we very deliberately have no TV Paul. My wife considers it a mind control machine.
John
Yeah, I'm guessing which will get us first, global warming or Big Money. Best get set to produce & preserve our own local food. Or move north. No, that doesn't make me a Prepper like on TV. They don't know nuthin