livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Game Changers for Farming

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Game Changers for Farming
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2014 00:27:27 +0100

I agree. Notice that this is from the food policy "research" institute. The research is mostly about increasing chemical inputs and making this sound like progress for the public.
We do not need more money for research! All the knowledge we need for super abundant, disease free crops has been available for a hundred years for free. And if you have a local problem you can freely talk to like minded people on line to help solve it also for free.

John

The big money behind this is so rotten you can smell it. I think we're doomed.
Click on the graphic to read fine print

Game Changers for Farming: How will farming need to change to feed the world w/out destroying the planet?
http://insights.ifpri.info/2014/09/game-changers-for-farming/