livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Free Food Trade

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: tradingpost <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Free Food Trade
  • Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 13:01:21 -0700

Yes the regulatory system is flawed. It's the Golden Rule: he who has the gold makes the rules. If I didn't get enough sun I'd sure take D3. Also I get some fish, eggs, cheese etc. tho not every day. For cloudy cool climates, certain mushrooms seem to be high in D http://www.thirdage.com/nc/fgv/vegetable-and-vegetable-product-vitamin-d-1100-9
http://www.healthaliciousness.com/articles/high-vitamin-D-foods.php
http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/vitamin+D+D3

paul tradingpost@lobo.net