livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Free Food Trade

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: tradingpost <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Free Food Trade
  • Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 18:31:54 -0700

Well, u don't miss much, John!  On food, I don't believe in regulating what people can eat, but I do believe in regulating food companies for safety. We can't tell if chicken or lettuce is going to kill us, just by looking at it. This whole push against all regulation in US is all about profit - follow the money.

4-way stops are an effective alternative to lights in many intersections. Our schools aren't ever going to let kids play in woods & debris due to insurance liability. And I'm certain we don't live in a democracy. It's 1 dollar 1 vote. Monsanto employees fill high spots in USDA & FDA. For proof of all this just look at the new farm bill passed. Or the pill pushers that call themselves doctors these days.

paul tradingpost@lobo.net