livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Former inspector lifts lid on the murky world oforganic food

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Aliza Vanderlip <songbird97520@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Former inspector lifts lid on the murky world oforganic food
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 17:50:06 -0700 (PDT)

well that isnt true paul.  of course its only a fraction of who should be de-certified but yes it does happen.....

Blessings,

Aliza
Some Kinda Wonderful Farm
Ashland, Oregon

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Howard Thurman