livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] chicken and rabbits/growing hemp

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Aliza Vanderlip <songbird97520@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] chicken and rabbits/growing hemp
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 14:43:59 -0700 (PDT)

Stupid cotton lobby:o(  Can you imagine the reduction in pesticide usage for fabrics if we went back to hemp.  Low water, low feeding, easy harvest - but hard to process like flax <sigh>  We have to buy our help from Canada or China.  Such a darn shame - and they blame it on "the war on drugs" lol.  Who the heck would smoke hemp?  the good fiber stuff has nothing to do with pot.

Blessings,

Aliza

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Howard Thurman