livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] eggs, how to tell quality of

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Aliza Vanderlip <songbird97520@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] eggs, how to tell quality of
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 07:09:01 -0700 (PDT)

sounds like they were not fresh and had not been refrigerated - which is okay - the not refrigerated part as long as they are fresh KWIM?  The red spot is a "meat spot" and has nothing to do with fertilization.  this happens some times and is one of the reasons folks candle eggs but it wont hurt you.  I wouldnt purchase from her again - When I sell eggs they are less then three days old...........

How come you dont have hens?  Just being nosy here.......

Blessings,

Aliza

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Howard Thurman