livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] garden weather

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: richard green <greenrw71@hotmail.com>
  • To: <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] garden weather
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 17:04:03 +0000

North Florida, Sitting on my porch in shorts, drinking a cup of coffee pondering which bed to weed, I've notice less weeds since increasing mulch levels but the slugs numbers are growing...I suffer a dearth of ducks...slight chill in the air after a five day run of warmish weather. I keep contemplating a move further north but grew up here so would miss the redneck riviera. I enjoy learning of gardening from different areas. But I love Florida, However come summer....I will be crying about the heat.....

Rick