livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] garden weather

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Aliza Vanderlip <songbird97520@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] garden weather
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 08:38:20 -0800 (PST)

Been gorgeous here.  Should be in the 50's on up to low 60's for a week or so.  I am going to put a few beds together this weekend that will be for summer squash and corn and will be prepping the big side yard beds for planting annuals for the wedding this summer.  We always get a nice 2 or 3 week period late Jan/early Feb and then after that we get most of our snow in March and April but it generally isnt very cold at that time.

I sure wish folks would check in about the storms happening.  I've been a little concerned about the cold and wintery weather others are having.

Blessings,

Aliza

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Howard Thurman