livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Is Neotame a Neurotoxin Like Aspartame?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Is Neotame a Neurotoxin Like Aspartame?
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 20:37:37 -0700

A little context: all fructose is not the same. High fructose corn syrup is
chemically processed, bad. Raw organic agave is unprocessed, good. Raw agave
is not split by enzymes. In other words it hardly matters exactly how much
fructose (HFCS) is in most agave; if it's not unprocessed it's got HFCS and
it's bad. I suspect inulin is handled by intestinal processes, since I doubt
the inulin in raw honey and sunchokes are indigestible.