livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Agave Nectar

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Agave Nectar
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 10:01:31 -0700

Some say we're suffering information overload in this society. Maybe I'm
adding to it. But we do try to focus on the big picture and how we live in
relation to our life support. It seems what we put in our mouths and how we
get it is central to many other issues where people don't usually connect the
dots.

Which reminds me, have you heard about the honey business?