livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Is Neotame a Neurotoxin Like Aspartame?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Aliza Vanderlip <songbird97520@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Is Neotame a Neurotoxin Like Aspartame?
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 12:46:14 -0800 (PST)

I dont even put anything sweet in my cocoa.  Just raw milk gently heated and a spoon of cocoa powder.  My 8 year old thinks it tastes really sweet (goats milk is very very sweet) but hubby who was raised on wonderbread and processed sweets wont drink it that way - but then again he really doesnt do much sugar at all these days.  If I do make the occasional batch of cookies I use Succanat which is similar to Rapadura or Demerara and much less processed then agave and with more nutrients in it.

The hardest part is the first month of no sugar.  After you get past that it is easy.  Helps that we dont do much grain either which your body treats as sugar........

Blessings,

Aliza

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Howard Thurman