livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Is Neotame a Neurotoxin Like Aspartame?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Is Neotame a Neurotoxin Like Aspartame?
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 22:06:56 -0700

A lot of Mercola's articles are over the top, misleading not from false
statements but misleading emphasis. In fact he does mention raw organic agave
is not HFCS - in between endless warnings about "most" agave. We only use
Trader Joe's raw (unprocessed) organic blue agave, and only rarely.

People do need warning about "most" agave, but it's a disservice for Mercola
not to stress that raw organic agave is NOT HFCS. I recall seeing Dr. Oz tell
Mercola he doesn't agree with everything he says.