livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] TWO AGRICULTURES, NOT ONE, By John Michael Greer

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] TWO AGRICULTURES, NOT ONE, By John Michael Greer
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 23:05:56 -0600

Fair question, IMHO. But they say getting the question right is 90% of the
answer ...

paul tradingpost@lobo.net

“All of the debts for society’s century-long industrial fiesta are coming
due at the same time. We have no choice but to transition to a world no
longer dependent on fossil fuels, a world made up of communities and
economies that function within ecological bounds. How we manage this
transition is the most important question of our time.”
-- Richard Heinberg