livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] The only way to tell what your soil really needs???

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Andeanfx" <andeanfx@midrivers.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] The only way to tell what your soil really needs???
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 08:25:24 -0600

This a bit off the wall but I like quotes. They talk louder than I can get away with. I read on the other day to the effect of "a man with clock knows what time it is, a man with two clocks never knows for sure." Labs (and bureaucrats) are like that. So much depends on who one is talking to. We need to watch our own clock, march to our own drummer and pay attention to nature.

I have been through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened. -- Mark Twain

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>