livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Garden plans

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Garden plans
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 13:07:09 -0600

It sounds ingenious and in the end it's all about workarounds, isn't it.
Wheelchair accommodation is a whole subject in itself and not explained much
in many garden sources. I assume it helps to start with level ground. Cinder
blocks are more permanent than my boards ;-) but doing it on a shoestring
ruled that out for me. True they do take more space but you've made up for
that by planting in them.