livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Coyote Mint

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Pete Vukovich <pvukovic1@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Coyote Mint
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 11:44:33 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Debbie,

Sorry I didn't respond earlier, sometimes I just don't know what to say. The only thing I could say to someone whose going through this sort of experience is : 'Be prepared for a lot of change, and try not to be too surprised if you don't feel like you're part of the world anymore. Also you might lose a good deal of the personality you've been cultivating most of your life'.  Wonder what 'hell town' part of the country you live in though?

The update on coyote mint is this:

1) The tea does not kill you in small doses. I made some and drank about 3oz of it and as far as I know I didn't die. The tea isn't particularly tasty sugarless, but its not flavorless either. Not minty like I expected. I will drink the rest sometime today and see what happens.

2) Making a 'tincture' which should be ready in another week, so far it hasn't clouded up much and has no detectable aroma. No clear idea what to do with it, since its made from vodka and I'm not much of a drinker.