livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] locavorism more expensive?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: realfood@wonderfulfarm.com
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] locavorism more expensive?
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 08:34:48 -0700

Hmm....  I assume this is in response to my email Paul.  So what I hear you saying is that I should have cut and pasted part of the article in and responded to that?  Just need to know what you are wanting. I didnt realize the digest form truncates  the emails.

Blessings,

Aliza

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Howard Thurman