livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Coyote Mint

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Coyote Mint
  • Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 13:03:42 -0700

For my part I'm far more interested in healing foods and herbs we can grow
and use ourselves where we are. Barb and I both agree with the traditional
belief that things grown where we live are more beneficial, honey as a prime
example. For those things not locally produced there are plants and extracts
available at a fraction of the cost of distilled oils. One example is
Zyflamend, not a synthetic drug:
http://www.newchapter.com/products/zyflamend
http://www.cumc.columbia.edu/news/press_releases/zyflamend.html
IP-6 is found in high concentration in whole grains and legumes, and itÂ’s
commonly available as a nutritional supplement.
http://www.uccc.info/for-healthcare-professional/cancer-center/news-publications/directors-message/index.aspx

paul tradingpost@lobo.net

Let food be your medicine.
- Hippocrates