livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Coyote mint

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Laurie Ann Powell <laurie@powellclan.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Coyote mint
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 17:25:01 -0500

Thanks for the update. Glad it wasn't fatal. :)

This is a list of things lemon balm (melissa) is good for, as an example.
Often, herbs in the same family have similar properties. If we can figure out
what herb family the coyote mint is in, maybe we could speculate about some
possible uses for what you have? Can you post a photo? Between batches? LOL

"Anxiety, depression, hypertension, insomnia, migraine, indigestion, nausea,
asthma, bronchitis, coughing, insect repellent, eczema, fragrance."

Laurie Ann