livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] spiritual properties of sand?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Debbie Mcdonald <belynor@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] spiritual properties of sand?
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 05:33:01 -0800 (PST)

Yes Barbara, there are four more volumes or five but there were three in that
set I thought? I see on Amazon they show three pictorial books now instead of
one, but two are New Age
Love Is In The Earth-Mineralogical Pictorial
Kaleidoscopic Pictorial Supplement A Crystals and New Age
Kaleidoscopic Pictorial Supp Z Crystals and New Age
Then she has the other third volume in the three book series called
Love Is In The Earth-Laying On of Stones
it is how to heal yourself by using the stones on your body

I have the one you have and one of the pictorial volumes, I imagine it was
Mineralogical Pictorial?:) I have another crystal book I really like that has
a man and a woman giving their interpretations of each element, it is good
too. I'll try to find those books. I kind of quit looking after that for more
on crystals and I liked the aboves so much. Then set my sights on plants
later. I have some on the spiritual properties of trees, gives the specs on
different trees. Many people here don't like their elm trees but I knew from
watching my animals always wanting to eat the new leaves of the baby ones
growing in our yard that there was something special about them and the books
concurred and also the Native Americans considered them sacred I believe,
cedar trees too? I guess I have a rep around here for being a target and alot
of that was my obsession with my trees on the land:)