livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] spiritual properties of sand?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Barbara Money <bmoney9@verizon.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] spiritual properties of sand?
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 20:15:55 -0500

Hi Debbie,

There are other volumes? The book I have doesn't have pictures, but you can get pretty good pictures in a mineral guidebook, such as the Peterson series, or DK books. The book I have is Love is in the Earth, A Kaleidescope of Crystals, Updated, published in 1995. The inner title page says it's THE Reference Book Describing the Metaphysical Properties of the Mineral Kingdom. Is that the one you have?

I agree it's a great book, though I haven't had time to peruse it much.

Barbara M
RI

--
"Animals Are A Gift"