livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Cities (Astyk's blog)

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Pego Rice <firekeeper38@yahoo.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Cities (Astyk's blog)
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 23:01:29 -0800 (PST)

I dunno

I live in one of those cruddy, developer-built urban, developer "burb places and, so long as I get the important stuff and the kitties out, I have some pretty happy fantasies about this house's demise.  Arbolesque is the current fav.  These suckers were built with a cast-in-stone obsolescence date. Oh, how I would love to live in a solid home that didn't need constant, expensive fussing over....

<<Hyperbolie>>  <<ok  phew!! Sorry sometimes I think the looney's are taking over and more and more people are going insane.>>.